Friday, June 04, 2004

One degree down....

Today was my last class of my undergraduate college career. I still have to finish some credits over the summer, but I'm doing them as contracts on my personal projects. No more classes.

I'm exhausted.

The class ran seven hours. Student presentations. Actually, most of the presentations were enthralling. For Spring quarter, my peers have been working on independent projects. I had no idea how much cool stuff people were researching and writing until they stood before the class and shared their work. I am highly impressed with my classmates and their presentations have left me inspired and encouraged in my own studies and personal endeavors.

My daughter is watching Shrek (for the 11th time) and eating a microwave dinner marketed for kids. I’m sitting doe-eyed in front of the computer. It’s not exactly my most sparkling mothering moment, but give me a break – I just finished a degree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home