Friday, July 30, 2004

Saving Dante and Picasso

I am frantically trying to find a home for my two fabulous cats. We can't take them to Japan with us because they'd have to stay in quarantine for half a year. That's kitty hell - they wouldn't be the same sweet cats after that. We've been trying to find them a home for a month and every option has fallen through. I'm desperate. I love these cats and don't want to have to take them to the pound where they'll be killed. Today I called three no-kill shelters to ask for help and none of them have replied.

If you know anyone who might be interested in giving my sweet, wonderful young cats a home, please let me know.

2 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll post something on MySpace and Friendster, see if I get any replies but try to get a good home, and I'll send a note out to friends via email. I would SO take those kitties in if I didn't have my dog!!!
~Kyllo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home