Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Adventures in Morocco

I had to give yet another chapel speech. I decided to talk about my experiences in Morocco six years ago. (SIX?! Has it been that long?!) That's me in the picture above - on the right. You can read my speech here.

Fair warning: My audience was junior high boys. I glossed over a LOT. Also, I wrote this at 4am yesterday morning, just four hours before I was going to presents. It lacks... um... editing. But there are some good moments and it's an interesting story.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Diana said...

SSK, your trip to Morocco and your seeking heart inspired a song out of me, so you know how I feel about it. Good speech, good speech. :)

You my girl, K.

SSD

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article.
Fascinating traveling to Morocco.
While reading your blog, I remembered all that warm feelings and impressions that I had in Morocco.
It was unforgettable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home