Sunday, December 04, 2005

Throb throb throb - stupid floor!

I think I broke my big toe. Dammit! I've broken both of my little toes before, so I know the sensation. There's really nothing to do about it. Even if I went to the doctor they'd just say "yup" and hand me a bill. You can't splint the damn thing. I just don't have anyone around to give me sympathy, so I decided to whine about it here. いたい!! I need someone to say "Awww, poor Kelsye." Then I'll feel better.

Although all sympathetic sentiments are tempered as I'm not going to let a little thing like a broken toe stop me from tromping through Harajuku tomorrow - in three inch heels no less. :-D

4 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Scribbler said...

I'm showin' all the sack I can, man!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Po Kelsye. Po po Kelsye!

I mean poor Kelsye, not popo. I know what you were thinking, pervie. :p

You've broken your toes a lot, babe. One stubbed toe for me, and I've had it! That's some of the worst pain ever.

3 inch heels...
you must be made of steel.
steel toes...hehe

loving,
dianaway

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll kiss it for you next time I see you. :)

~Powers

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Scribbler said...

CHRISTY!! You can't leave quotes like that on my site under "anonymous". OK, I know you're a Powers, but the rest of my readership (vast, I assure you) will think something wicked is going down. I have enough trouble juggling my real drama! You're such a problem child!

But now I'm really going to make you kiss it next time I see you.
:-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home