Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nightmares

Two nights ago, I dreamt that Hokusai's great wave swept over Japan. I could save only three people. I placed the people in a leaking life raft, tied a rope around my waist and started to fly into the sky. I was not strong enough to carry them, but I could pull them behind me in the boat. All three people were me.

Then last night, I dreamt of a future world where everyone was hooked "online". The line was rather like an assembly line and all the people were happy to follow thier daily paths and routines. I did not want to get "online", so I tried to get a job at some small company that promised to make people's dreams come true. But once in, I realized that the company was jus a front for the mob. I tried to get out, but they sent a child suicide bomber to murder me. Most of my dream was spent running down back streets and hidding in bushes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home