Saturday, April 22, 2006

Bye-bye bunny

This is Kiomye's school. That's her "boyfriend" Yusuke standing in the corner of the picture. He's a sweet boy. The smiliest kid at her school. It's easy to see why she likes him best. I took this picture at the Easter party. Easter paraphenilia is very difficult to find in Japan, but I had managed to get my hands on a chocolate bunny from the foreign buyers club on Rokko Island. Kiomye scarfed down the whole thing jut 20 minutes before we left the house. For the first 20 minutes of the party, she ran around in circles joyously singing/screaming a song about a rabbit with a fly on its ear. Then the sugar rush ended and she crashed... hard. It wasn't pretty. We barely made it through the rest of the party.

This is my favorite recent picture of me and Kiomye. It was just an ordinary evening of goofing around. We've had a lot of normal, ordinary evenings lately. That's a good thing. Tomorrow is yet another Mommy-Daughter day. I think we're going to go see the new Ice Age movie in OSaka, but all the early showings have been dubbed into Japanese. Oh well. It will be good language practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home