Friday, June 23, 2006

making promises to students is a bad idea

Tomorrow morning at 8am, 24 of my students are showing up at my apartment to watch the last movie of the term. It's a reward for everyone getting over 90% in my Saturday movie class, come experience the "American" apartment and finish up our last movie on my lovely big tv.

I don't really know how I will fit them all in. I don't really know if I'm breaking some major school rule. I don't really know if I'll be able to keep them out of my bedroom and underwear drawer. I really don't know if just the 24 kids in my movie class will show up, or miraculously so will the other 160 I teach in my weekly classes try to come too (They're insanely jeaous.). I don't really know if this is a horrible, terrible idea or a great motivator and cultural exchange.

But, whatever, I can't wait! It will be so much fun.

I love my kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home