Sunday, August 08, 2004

Sweetgrass Woman

Pieced from the words of my peers and my own free associations

Forgive this sweetgrass woman
this sweet scent bare back
plagued by the passionate king
tremble in your death, man in my bed
dream death dream death and
trace the terrible scar across my belly, my breast
tactile woman, purple woman, oversleeping luxury of laxitude
trash mouth trash mouth man in my bed burning my insides
sparring chitchat, fearing my father, together
the threat of the boot
ducking under cover of tall meadow grass
sandal-free toes tracing curves of freckle dappled legs
only the animals know where we lay
trash mouth trash mouth my sides are burning
my insides are burning on this
lonely pineneedle bed
magnificent receptacle of death
dream death dream death, my dream death
my little death, passionate king
Forgive this sweetgrass woman


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home