Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Habits

I stayed up way too late with Abby last night watching Kill Bill 2 and drinking fruity chu-hi. Kiomye woke me up early this morning with sweet toned requested for cookies, apple juice and her "blue man" (whatever that is).

Matt came over yesterday. We hung out for a couple hours, then he picked up Kio from school and took her out to dinner. He spent most of the evening cuddled up on the couch with her watching a movie. Sigh. I was the one who called him. He came by the before as well, on some silly little guise. He was the one who called that time. I wonder if today will be the first day I will be able to get through without reaching out to him. We have yet to see.

I need to get out of the house. I need to get away from the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home