Thursday, September 22, 2005

My sister's wedding


My sister was married last week on Hawaii's Kauai Island. The ceremony was simple and beautiful. My sister looked gorgeous. The rain stopped just ten minutes before she walked own the stone steps. Wonderful.


This is my sister's amazing daughter, Evynne. She the most fabulous kid I know. Most of the pictures I took in Hawaii were of either Evynne or Kiomye ot the two of them togther. My camera just could not stop following them around.

More pictures (as always, click to enlarge):

To say that Kiomye was taken with the hula dancers would be an understatement. She thought they were the most wonderful, fantastic thing she'd ever seen. She spent the rest of her stay on the island in her grass skirt, offering free shows to any adoring tourist that happened by.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Hey sweet love. Great pictures! I think I met Evynne at your wedding, right? Anyway, she's beautiful. All the girls in your family are gorgeous, knock it off. ;)

hearts,
SSD

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Roosa Koo said...

You have beautiful family! Gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home