Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Gettin' down with Black Eyed Peas

I went to the Black Eyed Peas concert last night with my friend from work. It was great, fabulous, tush shakin' fun. These two kawaii girlies were sitting next to us. They had the same miniscule denim skirts and wiggle clap wiggle clap move that they did through the whole show. When I asked for their picture, they hapily agreed, but then took five minutes before they let me snap to add another layer of make-up. So adorable and hilarious.

Surreal moments: When WillIam would call out to the audience for a response and only me and five other people (out of about 10,000) understood his English and would yell out. Also, when Fergie asked everyone to sing along to Guns and Rose's Sweet Child of Mine and me and my friend were the only people who knew the words. Ahhh, Japan.

I love the end of the term. I had a so much fun with Toru last week (who is now in Europe just to see a concert!). I got to go to the baseball game, then yesterday I got to go the BEP show. Tomorrow the sumo tournament starts at my school and then on Friday a group of the old guys I work with are taking me out to a steak dinner. Sweet. Good times. Good times.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black Eyed Peas!!!!!!!! I AM SO JEALOUS!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Scribbler said...

Yes, I was so surpsied that they came to Osaka, but even more surprised that they sold out an entire stadium. They're populat here, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home