Sunday, August 27, 2006

Foreign yet familiar

Kiomye and I made it back in one piece. The whole struggling through a foreign country on sleep deprivation, lugging suitcases that combined weigh 60 pounds more than I do and a toddler who hasn't had the energy to walk since we transferred in Korea is quite a.... strengthening exercise. Yep. I am a better person for it. I'm sure.

We're recovered now. I spent all of yesterday hanging up my pretty new clothes and reorganizing my bathroom cupboards to make room for the 30 pounds of lotions and gimmicky products I bought in America. That was actually fun. I love my things. I know that it is a horrible, materialistic thing to say, but I do. I I love my things.

Kio says the bubbles in her bath are over her head. This I have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home