Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Reason #5793 why I love Japan

Tomorrow I'm going to Spa World. SPA WORLD!!!!

Japan is F***ing brilliant. Spa World is a modern take on the onsen - located in a high rise in the heart of Osaka. They're having a special deal. Only 1,000 yen (less than ten bucks) to wander about in naked indulgence for three hours. I'll be on the "Europe" floor lounging around in such rooms modeled after "Greece", "Rome" and "the Azzura Grotto". I will be certain to check out the "Atlantis" room which features an aquarium under the glass floor of the bath, so it looks like you're swimming with the fishes. And, if I get bored with lounging around with hoards of naked women (unlikely), I can slip on my bathing suit and head over to the pool floor.

This is beyond cool. Insane.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Dave O said...

Yep, officially jealous - and not about the nekkid wimmin part. i soaked in hot water of every configuration in Japan but nothing quite like Spa World - whoa dude. Though did visit some large, indoor, multi-floor onsen places with various tubs of minerals and electricity. All in all though, i am partial to outdoor, natural springs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home