Friday, September 01, 2006

Sex in Milwaukee

(Well, Waukesha actually, a little bit West.)
This is my lovely friend Jenny whom I visited during my visit back home. She will be rightly horrified to see her picture under the title I gave this post. I had a great time visiting her, partially because she introduced me to four new best friends: Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte.

Yes, I am now a believer. I had never see this show before, but Jenny and I staged a major "Sex in the City" marathon and now I'm an addict. We spent almost an entire day in our pajamas, splayed out on comforters thrown on the floor, drinking a pitcher's worth of cosmopolitans and watching the first two seasons. This show is brilliant. And yes, Jenny is SO Charlotte, despite her weak arguments to the contrary. And yes, I am SO Carrie, except for when she's whiny and I find her annoying. Now that I'm back in Japan, I have to find a video store that carries the DVDs so that I can get my fix.

Also in the exotic city in Milwaukee, I met up with the famed blogger Brettanicus for some walking and talking and memory making. Delightful, but so brief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home